Bruce Lee training in Jeet Kune Do (JKD), his style of mixed martial art.
Here are selected posts that are good for beginners in each of the main categories. They are numbered and beginners are advised to start with number 1, practise the technique(s), then move on to number 2, etc. As new videos or articles are found, this curriculum will be updated, so check back periodically to see if new posts have been added.
1. Fighting Stance Boxer
2. 7 Essential Boxing and Kicking Techniques
3. The Ten Punches of Boxing
1. Tae Kwon Do Front Push and Stomp Kicks
2. Muay Thai Front Push Kick (or Teep)
3. 7 Essential Boxing and Kicking Techniques
1. How to grip the stick (Escrima)
2. Ready positions of the stick (Escrima)
3. Escrima for beginners part 1
4. Escrima for beginners part 2
5. The expandable baton
6. Defensive Baton Basics